Education is a natural process carried out by the child and is not acquired by listening to words but by experiences in the environment.
We envision an ideal school which:
- Fosters a community shaped by beliefs in Montessori values and quest for a peaceful world
- Is open to and supportive of all families who want to commit to the Montessori philosophy
- Promotes the Montessori philosophy and method in the school community, the community around us, and the professional education community.
- Enables our children to reach their full potential as independent persons, with a global perspective for bettering the earth and its community.
- Embraces innovation and advancements while respecting Montessori philosophy.
- Challenges parents and staff to "follow the child" in compassionate, noncompetitive way, and have faith that each child's individual development will delight us.
- Creates a culture of mutual respect, compassion, and goodwill, and inspires a commitment to personal integrity and excellence.
- Understands that children's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable and the classroom should be an open palate for them to explore.
- Recognizing that when they love what they are doing and learning spontaneously, without conscious thought, that learning becomes a Joy rather than a chore.