The Montessori School Rochester PTO is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that raises funds for things like community events such as Trunk-or-Treat, teacher appreciation,and the teachers’ children tuition assistance program.
DO YOU FEEL LUCKY? Deck of 52 Raffle
Teachers are trying to sell the most tickets for their classroom. Prizes will go directly to benefit the class such as new materials, etc.
How to buy: Buy directly from your child’s teacher or, purchase your ticket on Paypal.
Be sure to include the name of the teacher/classroom that should get credit for the ticket. You will then receive a ticket from that teacher/classroom.
The last day of sales and drawing will be when all tickets have been sold.
All entries are tax-deductible.
Thank you and if there are any questions, please email the pto at http://email@example.com
Thank you and GOOD LUCK!!!
Throughout the year, the PTO will host fundraising events such as 50/50 raffles, silent auctions, item sales, sponsored events in partnership with local businesses as well as accepting monetary and in-kind donations designated towards a specific area.
The PTO is also involved with on-going fundraising that requires asking for no money and just a little effort on the part of the MSR community. Together we can make great things happen!
Here’s how you can help!
Amazon Smile Enrollment
On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), before you begin shopping, select Montessori School Rochester PTO. The donations from eligible purchases will come from Amazon directly to the MSR PTO to benefit the students of the MSR directly. Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
Kroger Card Enrollment
The PTO has been accepted into the Kroger Rewards Program! Please consider registering your Kroger card to grant points to the Montessori School Rochester PTO. When you do you’ll be helping the students of the Montessori School Rochester while still keeping your Kroger gas points!
Here’s how to do it:
- register online athttp://krogercommunityrewards.com
Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy or your phone number and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
If you don’t have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Enter in your zip code and choose your store
- Enter your email address and create a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- Check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Enter our NPO number: 70543, select The Montessori School Rochester PTO from the list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after you register your card.
You may swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Thank you for supporting the MSR NPO!
We are very excited to be able to participate in the Box Tops for Education program. We will be collecting box tops with the Box Top symbol at the school. Simply clip and put them in the collection box.
Here’s how you can help!
1. Buy groceries with the box top symbol