The essence of independence is to be able to do something for one's self.
- To provide your child with opportunities to work and cooperate within a mixed age group.
- To encourage your child to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- To assess and challenge your child's individual cognitive ability
- To provide your child with a stimulating learning environment where they can work at their own pace
- To give to your child an education that is suited directly to their needs and learning styles
- To develop within your child love of learning that will last them a lifetime.